- Straightening my hair til everything smells like bacon
- Seeing Yeezus at Barclay’s which was so much fun
- My baby love Nessa K. had an extremely short stint in NYC and I got to see her sweet face
- Sad song lyrics in Williamsburg
- A new cotton plant to spruce up our office
- Patiently waiting to board the bus to the Gambino mansion party w/ Jazmine
- My next video…will involve baking
- Fanciest of fancy cocktails
- Order “Because the Internet" on iTunes today!
- Things are looking up for your old girl…
Late November/Early December was a seriously strange time in my life. On the one hand I was dealing with a lot of anger and sadness, and on the other, things really started to look up as far as why I originally moved to NYC. Life is seriously insane, and can change in either direction in an hour. Don’t let it scare you. Do the best you can with what you still have.